Electronic Referral (eReferral) is a secure web based application that allows a requester to submit and track their referrals from anywhere.
eReferral simplifies the referral process by enhancing communication between primary care and the providers/organizations to provide quick and secure referrals to be sent and received through the electronic platform.
Central Intake selected Novari Health’s eRequest platform to implement our eReferral solution with central Intake capability’s across Mississauga Halton region.
Requesters are currently able to submit and track referrals for the following services;
- Diabetes Education
- Addictions & Mental Health Services (one-Link)
- Musculoskeletal Services – Hip & Knee Rapid Access Clinics
Standardized Referrals are automatically updated
Service Provider Appointment Dates/outcomes
eReferral forms include integrated clinical guidelines to support best practices
To Successfully run the eReferral application you must access it through one of the approved internet browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 25.0.1 or better
If you are experiencing any technical issues with eReferral, follow the steps below prior to contacting eReferral Support.
- Verify that your browser is up to date
- Clear browser ‘Cashe’ (the cashe (pronounced “cash”) is a space in your computers hard drive and in RAM memory where your browser saves copies of previously visited web pages. Your browser uses the cashe like short term) memory)
- Hit Ctrl F5
- Close all open windows and re-launch the browser
- Clear computer Cookies
If you continue to experience technical issues please call 905-338-2983 ext. 4870 or email eReferralSupport@haltonhealthcare.com